We are looking for an experienced Agile Coach to be the change agent, agile evangelist, and servant leader for a set of Agile teams to help them deliver on products and moderate to complex projects in an Agile fashion. As an Agile Coach, you will be responsible to influence and affect change at all levels of the organization without having positional authority, and you have experience communicating up to the executive level of an organization.
* Provide Agile Leadership coaching and training to Scrum Masters, Product Owners, functional managers, and executives.
* Collaborate directly with product development teams to coach and guide them on the mechanics of Lean and Agile methods to achieve optimal team effectiveness.
* Exposing teams to the latest innovative thinking and ideas from the Agile community to increase agility.
* Fostering community and learning by participating in Agile communities of practice.
* Creating and delivering customized Agile training.
* Mentoring potential and existing coaches.
* Embracing servant leadership and displaying the behaviors that come from the adoption of Agile principles to foster a collaborative environment.
* Assessing the maturity of teams and capturing metrics in order to support data driven decisions and continuous improvement.
* Contributing to PDLC process improvements by soliciting feedback, updating documentation, and coordinating rollouts.
* Expert at Agile Ceremonies and can work to understand when and which Ceremonies would create the best outcomes for teams.
* Has a positive outlook and creates effective channels of communications and working relationships.
* Strives well in the unknown and chaos by exhibiting calmness to the team.
* Must motivate and improve team morale by identifying and supporting the development of strengths and passions of team members.
* Determine the requirements for time reporting, develops a communications management plan, and establishes status reporting process and cycle that works best for the team and leadership.
* 5+ years of experience as an Agile Coach
* 6-9 years of experience with agile in the tech industry including management of moderate to complex programs
* Certified Scrum Master (CSM) Professional certification
* Strong coaching, presentation, and facilitation skills
* Must understand and embrace the coaching stance and can utilize it to coach teams and leadership to higher levels of agility
* Must have proven Scrum mastership, deep knowledge of Agile principles and practices, and the ability to transfer that understanding at all levels of the organization
* You need to have advanced leadership skills with an ability to lead by example and challenge command and control behaviors
* You have knowledge of and/or experience with successful Agile techniques, such as Kanban, TDD, BDD, Story Mapping, Continuous Delivery, Retrospective techniques, Continuous Improvement.
* Must have excellent understanding of Agile release planning
* You will be involved in the Agile/Lean community
* Must have experience with enterprise software and cloud technologies, along with a deep understanding of the software development lifecycle
* Experience with Jira
* You must be phenomenal at decision-making, consensus building and conflict management.
* Knowledge of development methodologies, project planning and risk/issue management
* Strong interpersonal, organizational, & time management skills
* Familiar with System Development Life Cycle
* Familiar with multiple SDLC methodologies such as waterfall and Agile
* Strong conflict resolution skills
* Familiarity with Project management Software applications
* Excellent team building and coaching skills