Exciting long term, ongoing consulting opportunity to work with the Platform Services team for one of the world's leading consumer electronics company on their private cloud environment. In this role, you will support Kubernetes Clusters to help the team quickly deploy, scale, and build out their infrastructure. The job can be done out of the Silicon Valley (preferred), Denver, Austin, or Dallas office, and has good possibility of contract-to-hire for the right candidate.
- Proven work experience with Kubernetes, with a strong preference for a candidate with a CKA Certification
- Solid Linux systems administration skills combined with a basic Knowledge of Linux infrastructure
Nice To have:
- Golang programming experience is a big plus
- Ansible knowledge / experience is a big plus
- Prometheus knowledge / experience is a plus