Exciting opportunity for an experienced IT Project Manager well versed in CPQ software tools and business process improvement, to help reduce quote cycle time and improve internal business processes for one of the fastest growing bid data analytics firm in the Silicon Valley.This program is a large cross-functional effort and requires a candidate that can manage stakeholder expectations effectively and respond quickly to mitigate program risks.
This position reports into the IT PMO and would help manage a team of developers and analysts on
the Order to Cash (O2C) project team. The successful candidate will oversee all system implementation efforts within the order to cash process for the CPQ program.
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
● Manage the day-to-day execution of projects including release planning, sprint schedules,
status reporting, and milestone tracking.
● Works with vendors, team members, scrum master, program manager, and stakeholders to
manage and report on project tracks and milestones.
● Manage the definition and refinement of user stories and tasks and, on an ongoing basis,
evaluates various courses of action and selects the most effective alternative to attain
project goals via coaching the team in agile best practices and asking the right questions.
● Work with program management to develop, execute, and report on risk mitigation plans.
● Lead regular sprint ceremonies and retrospectives with the team.
● Ensure visibility into the overall project status and risks/issues throughout delivery with
KEY KNOWLEDGE / SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
● Knowledge of business process improvement, project planning and risk/issue management.
● Tolerant of ambiguity and thrives in a fast-paced environment with evolving priorities.
● Experience with Agile and Scrum.
● Very good interpersonal effectiveness and communication skills (written and oral).
● Strong organizational planning skills and understanding of project management concepts.
● Able to manage conflict resolution and quickly work through blockers.
● Familiarity with Netsuite, Jira, Google Drive, Confluence, and SFDC preferred.
● Bachelor's degree preferred.
● 4-8 years of experience as a project manager including management of complex
● Experience with Salesforce CPQ (Steelbrick) is a strong preference.
● Experience with corporate ERP systems / Finance and Accounting business processes a
strong preference (including Credit, Billing, A/R, Revenue, Tax, FP&A, and order Fulfillment)
● Experience with Project Management in Agile and hybrid environments
● Certified Scrum Master (CSM) Professional certification in program or project management
from Project Management Institute (PMI) or other recognized certifying authority preferred.
● Experience in software development projects, SFDC, Finance Operations, or CPQ programs is
a strong preference.