We are looking for an Identity Engineer to join a leading team in San Francisco. Our ideal candidate will need to work closely with the corporate identity team to handle application on-boarding tasks, have a strong understanding of SAML, OIDC and OAuth principles, be able to meet with internal teams and work with vendors to integrate applications into the identity ecosystem. You will also have the opportunity to help further develop the corporate identity platform through automation, governance and innovative/novel approaches to problem solving.
This role will perform the following tasks:
● Okta administration application onboarding.
● Managing daily operational activities for Active Directory and Okta.
● Actively monitor Identity management ticket queue, maintain SLA for response and resolution.
● MS Windows administration perform backups/restores/patching.
● Custom scripting for gathering data and automation of administrative tasks.
● Knowledge of role-based and attribute-based access controls.
● Knowledge of common security principles and works with security in mind.
● Understanding of PKI and public-key cryptography.
● MS Azure knowledge.
● Splunk knowledge.
● Strong scripting skills, PowerShell, Python.
● Mid-level SQL skills.
● Has worked in a fast-paced environment.
● OWASP principles.