Be the agile data expert, agile metrics guru, change agent, and servant leader for a set of teams to help them achieve their goals as needed.
● Keep our agile data and metrics up to date for all our teams.
● Collaborate directly with our architects and various governance teams to keep our Architectural Review Board Kanban board up to date.
● Take on the role of Scrum Master and pseudo Product Owner for our Agile transformation rollout to the organization.
● Run, own and drive the center of excellence for Scrum Masters across the Digital Organization.
● Suggest and update our agile training materials, documentation and knowledge base.
● Create and deliver customized Agile training modules.
● Create, conduct and analyze our quarterly Agile survey.
● Assist our teams and coaches - be the servant leader for our servant leaders.
● Contribute to PDLC process improvements by soliciting feedback, updating documentation, and coordinating rollouts.
● Create effective channels of communications and working relationships with a positive outlook.
● Motivate and improve team morale by identifying and supporting the development of strengths and passions of team members.
● Determine the requirements for time reporting, develop a communications management plan, and establishes status reporting process and cycle that works best for the team and leadership.
● Bachelor's degree in a technical subject.
● 6-9 years of experience with agile in the tech industry including management of moderate to complex technical programs.
● 5+ years of experience as an Agile Project Manager.
● Expert skills in JIRA.
● Strong knowledge of Agile data, metrics and how to measure success for teams using various benchmarks
● Certified Scrum Master (CSM) Professional certification.
● Proven Scrum mastership, deep knowledge of Agile principles and practices, and the ability to transfer that understanding at all levels of the organization.
● Knowledge of and/or experience with successful Agile techniques, such as Kanban, TDD, BDD, Story Mapping, Continuous Delivery, Retrospective techniques, Continuous Improvement.
● Experience with enterprise software and cloud technologies, along with a deep understanding of the software development lifecycle.
● Embraces servant leadership and display the behaviors that come from the adoption of Agile principles to foster a collaborative environment.
● Strives well in the unknown and chaos by exhibiting calmness to the team.
● Lifelong learner and able to adapt quickly to change
● Knowledge of development methodologies, project planning and risk/issue management.
● Strong interpersonal, organizational, & time management skills.
● Familiar with System Development Life Cycle.
● Familiar with multiple SDLC methodologies such as waterfall and Agile.
● Strong conflict resolution skills.
● Familiarity with Project management Software applications.
● Phenomenal skills in consensus building and conflict management.
● Advanced leadership skills with an ability to lead by example and challenge command and control behaviors.
● Strong facilitation skills.