We are looking for a Full Stack Developer who has excellent Angular and Java experience to help the design/development medical diagnostic applications.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
* Design, implement and maintain molecular diagnostics application software using predominantly Java and Angular
* Participate in cross-functional project teams including R&D scientists and engineers
* Assess and communicate the technical feasibility of features
* Drive end-to-end quality with effective automation of unit level, component level and system level testing
* Take ownership and drive projects to completion following Agile lean software development processes
What We Are Looking For:
* A BS in Computer Science, or other STEM majors (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math), and a minimum of 8 years of software development experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience to perform at this level.
* 5+ years of experience working as a full stack developer
* Strong Java experience, minimum 5 years of experience
* Strong front-end development experience, Angular 2+ preferred
* Outstanding verbal and written communication skills