Exciting opportunity for an experienced M&A Integration Leader to help define short-term interim architecture to complete an acquisition and develop long-term frameworks to manage future acquisitions.
* Candidate will be responsible for representing IT/BizApps in the M&A discussions
* Partner with different teams including but not limited to sales, sales ops, CSM, Products, PMO and IT
* Define and document the business process flows, solution architecture, integration design
* Scope the engagement, help define timelines with attention towards clear and well-defined objectives and success criteria
* Provide architecture guidance and implementation options and work with the IT to help with the delivery
* Define short term interim architecture to complete the acquisition.
* Define long term solution and develop a framework to manage more such acquisitions
* 5-7 year experience leading the architecture, building, and integrating IT applications
* Experience working on full scale M&A IT integrations in the past
* Good understanding of quote to cash, fulfillment and finance processes
* Sound understanding for Data Migration requirements in the different set of applications
* Experience in developing Transformation Roadmaps and estimating one-time costs for the project.
* Experience working with SFDC; quoting, sales and support cloud is preferred
* Ability to communicate clearly, concisely and confidently