3+ months CTH
We are looking for a Principal Business Systems Analyst, who will be part of the core ERP team responsible for analyzing, designing, building and maintaining our next-gen Finance applications. Additionally, you will work closely with the end-users and their management to improve processes and workflows. You will be challenged with identifying innovative ideas and proof of concepts to deliver against the existing and future needs of our customers.
* Be a key member of the SAP S4/HANA finance transformation project delivery by defining, maintaining and communicating systems requirements, solution approach & design, standards and standard methodologies.
* Develop and assist business partners with creating requirements, identifying gaps and formulating business requirements into technical solutions.
* Collaborate closely with solution architects to define and implement effective and efficient solutions to business challenges and opportunities in the S4/HANA landscape.
* Guide and mentor delivery teams in all aspects of delivery & process optimization.
* Maintain a holistic view of all business system processes and users, to understand functional impacts regarding configuration, process, workflow and reporting.
* Support the integration of the next gen systems with the existing Business Application ecosystem (e.g SFDC, FinancialForce, Tax, etc).
* Validate software quality and conformance to specifications and business requirements through unit-functional testing; and Identify the root cause of defects.
* Work with management, Project Managers, Business Users and development team to scope work and schedule estimates.
* Ability to prioritize to ensure work is done in a timely and high-quality manner.
* Must have 10+ years of industry experience in implementing, enhancing and supporting large scale ERP solutions.
* 3+ years of implementation & support experience in SAP S/4HANA ERP.
* 5+ years of demonstrable experience in Procure to Pay, Record to Report, and Order to Cash process areas.
* Certifications on SAP ERP technologies - S4/HANA, Fiori, ECC, BPC is preferred.
* Knowledge of SAP solution design, SAP delivery methodology and key elements of SAP architectures would be a plus.
* Experience leading complex ERP projects working with cross-functional teams of Business, IT, and any related teams is desired.
* Larger degrees of responsibility specifically focused on enterprise business analysis and solution design.
* You have strong problem solving, critical thinking, analytical skills and an ability to present on a variety of functional or technical topics to broad audiences.
* You have the desire to learn and apply new technologies.
* You self-train quickly and pick up new skills as necessary.
* Bachelor"s degree preferably in Management Information Systems, or Accounting or equivalent years of industry experience.