We are looking for a Partner and Communications Marketing all-star to support a growing partner marketing team with offices in Denver, Dallas, San Francisco, San Jose, Raleigh, and Salt Lake City.
Key to success in this global role is an ability to hit the ground running, consistently working with teams across the company to help plan, prepare and execute marketing programs, campaigns, events, and communications to, with, through and for our partners. The ideal candidate is self-motivated, flexible, and possesses the skills required to manage multiple tasks at one time. You must be a highly effective communicator with an eye for detail while thriving in a fast paced environment that relies on teamwork. Successful candidates will also be comfortable with changing priorities, responsibilities and diving deep into analysis of metrics for data driven decisions.
This role has two major focuses - partner marketing management and to-partner communications. More specifically, this person will: 1) work with partners across our ecosystem (SIs, MSPs, ISVs etc.), to strengthen our value proposition to customers, create broader market awareness and generate new business opportunities with and through our partners. And 2) help create and execute marketing communications plans and specific communication materials like emails, announcements, presentations, web page messaging.
This position will report to the Global Strategic Alliance Marketing Lead with dotted line responsibility to our Partner Experience and Communications Lead.
* Lead marketing efforts directly supporting multiple key strategic alliances. You will help create and support the marketing strategy for various partners working with the Global Strategic Alliance Marketing Lead, to reach marketing goals aligned to the business objectives and targets of the Global Strategic Alliances organization. You will be an important point of contact for the Alliances sales team globally and for North America
* Develop and maintain relationships with key partners and internal stakeholders to help further the relationship and joint marketing opportunities
* Execute multi-channel, multi-partner, multi-priority programs: work with multiple internal groups and partner teams to build integrated marketing plans. This fast-paced, high-growth environment will require you to prioritize effectively, and balance a sizeable workload while not losing site of tactical execution requirements
* Outcomes and Reporting: set, track and report progress around KPIs and ROI metrics, including regular read outs on the performance of partner marketing programs. Conduct quarterly marketing reviews (QMRs) with key alliance executive (internal and partner) to review success/progress, identify gaps and maintain executive alignment and support
* Work with the partner communications and internal field enablement teams to communicate to partners, sales and other internal company audiences. Dynamic and engaging content, presentations and conversations are a must
* Build plans and programs with global scale in mind. You will regularly work with the global teams
Specific Responsibilities Include:
* Develop annual and six-month comprehensive marketing plans and incorporate specific geography plans into the overall strategic partner marketing plan for specific alliance partners
* Collaborate cross-functionally with corporate & product marketing, partner programs and operations, vertical and industry marketing, finance, product management, PR/AR, industry events, sales enablement, business/corporate development and sales to guide the execution of alliance marketing and awareness programs on a worldwide level
* To-Partner communications. Working closely with Global Partner Communications to create and deliver targeted communications to Partner+ ecosystem, (newsletters, partner events, etc.) as well as internal communications to sales and marketing teams
o Draft and edit partner-facing sales enablement collateral and partner communications
o Work with cross-functional teams to aggregate and edit content for partner newsletters
o Team with regional marketing to deliver region-specific partner event invites and general communications as requested
o Manage global partner communications calendar
o Maintain content on Partner Portal to ensure content is relevant and up-to-date
o Report on metrics/KPIs for all partner communications
* 5 years of relevant marketing experience with partner marketing and communications experience as a plus.
* Proven experience and expertise working with organizations such as Independent Software Vendors (ISVs), Managed Service Providers (MSPs), Systems Integrators (SIs)
* Experience with Dreamweaver or similar HTML editing tool a plus
* Experience utilizing marketing automation platforms to deliver communications
* Strong communication (written and verbal), reporting and presentation skills
* Ability to work in a highly cross-functional environment to drive outcomes based plans, programs and execution
* Understanding of a broad range of marketing activities, disciplines, and tactics, including field marketing, digital marketing, and industry events
* Demonstrated revenue impact of partnerships and programs
* Highly motivated, self-starter that can build and launch programs and communications within budget and effectively manage multiple timelines
* Ability to travel - less than 20 percent