Exciting opportunity for a Jr Sales Operations Data Analyst to support a Global Sales Operations team in Plano, Texas area. You will be responsible for the with a day to day focus on data administration opportunities supporting the Sales Compensation function.
As a Jr Sales Operations Data Analyst, you will work closely with the Sr Sales Operations Analyst and will be responsible for working with Workday to maintain headcount and compensation information into Anaplan. You will be responsible for data entry, analyzing data, and identifying gaps. The ideal candidate will be highly data driven, intellectually curious, and a fast learner.
* Collect, analyze, evaluate and report data
* Possess high analytical skills to understand problems, ask questions, and present solutions supported with data
* Strong ability to collect, organize, analyze significant amounts of data with attention to detail and accuracy
* Assist Sales Operations teams in updating, aligning and merging data
* 1+ years of working experience as a data analyst or business data analyst
* Prior experience using Anaplan for sales compensation functions.
* Experience with MS Office applications including Excel
* Familiarity with Anaplan
* Very high attention to detail