We are looking for a Sr IT Project Manager for a leading SaaS company in San Jose. As a Senior Project Manager within IT, you are charged with leading cross functional initiatives. You will oversee all aspects of project information including timelines, budgets, resource allocation, scope and definition, and manage all projects within sales technology.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
* Drive the project implementation and oversee the delivery of key project deliverables and coordinate with all key project stakeholders. A proven ability to influence and collaborate across all levels of the organization.
* Manage complex projects to major milestones. Develop project justification proposals, business cases and return on investment estimates; obtain executive approval and funding.
* Develop and maintain key project governance documentation to ensure the proper amount of structure is applied to enable project success.
* Facilitate project related testing, roll-out, and post-mortem work.
* Provide timely updates and elevate critical risks to project, management, and senior executive teams.
* Experience planning, managing, delivering medium (6-8 month) to large (8-12+ month) projects.
* Proficient knowledge of the systems implementation and development life cycles.
* Tolerant of ambiguity and the flexibility to work well in a dynamic environment with evolving priorities
* Excellent leadership skills that enhance project team effectiveness
* 5+ years" experience as a software project manager with experience leading large and complex cross-functional projects. Prior Workday experience is nice to have.
* Experience working with Jira is preferred.
* Tolerant of ambiguity and the flexibility to work well in a fast-paced environment with evolving priorities.
* Excellent interpersonal effectiveness and communication skills (written and oral) and ability to present at the Exec level
* Strong organizational planning skills and understanding of Project Management concepts for planning, monitoring, and reporting
* Effective problem solving skills with an ability to identify issues and resolve, or identify the internal resources to assist
* Experience with multiple delivery methodologies. Agile Project Management Experience is a Must.
* Bachelor"s degree