We are looking for an experienced Business Analyst with knowledge of HRIS (People) systems and function. As the Business Analyst, you will gather and drive analysis of requirements from inception to the Project Go Live, ensuring system solutions are developed to effectively meet requirements of the People business teams and are completed under tight schedules.
The ideal Business Analyst candidate should have experience in HRIS processes and / or tools, has a strong track record as a liaison that works side by side with business and technical teams and is able to translate requirements and needs to IT / development teams. You should be self-directed and have proven experience stitching together business needs with process and systems into well thought out plans.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
*Review business requirements, ensure clarity and establish expectations for enhancements requested
* Help prioritize requirements and drive resolution of issues/dependencies across all areas of assigned projects
* Manage business user groups
* Facilitate focused, concise design, status and requirements meetings
* Effectively communicate status and issues to team members, management and other project stakeholders
* Anticipate issues and manage risks
* Coordinate activities of others associated with the project, including business owners, development teams and HR stakeholders
* Manage development of business user documentation
* Manage User Acceptance Testing, which includes creation of and organizing test scripts, test results, UAT participants and final buy off
* Keep Project Lead informed of progress, challenges, & barriers.
* Extremely high attention to detail and a thirst to help optimize and enrich HRIS systems and processes
*Maintain and develop relationships within the business organization
* Conduct clear, concise, and efficient meetings
* Project Management
* Customer Focus
* Excellent Written & Verbal Communication
* Tableau and ServiceNow skills would be a big plus