We are looking for a SEC Reporting Accounting Sr. Analyst, you will be assisting with the financial reporting functions of the company. This position involves the preparation and filing of all external reporting requirements required by GAAP and the SEC, including the 10K, 10-Q and 8-K.
At the root this job, a consultant will be provided the financials and asked to accurately and timely put data into Workiva, provide support for disclosures, drop in footnotes, and manage the disclosure checklist.
* Prepare financial statements and disclosures for external and internal reporting, including disclosures in the Form 10-Q/K, and earnings releases.
* Review financial information included in the company"s external communications, such as those for investor/analyst conferences, earnings calls and releases.
* Own the completion of the quarterly and annual GAAP disclosure checklists.
* Support the external auditors' audit/reviews of SEC filings, as required.
* Monitor current developments in accounting literature to resolve appropriate accounting treatment for critical accounting issues and identify any changes in accounting policies, as needed.
* Assist with the documentation and maintenance of corporate accounting policies.
* Assist with XBRL tagging and review.
* Work on ad hoc projects as needed.
* CPA with 3+ of experience.
* Public accounting experience strongly preferred.
o Experience with public filers is preferred.
* Strong understanding of US GAAP and financial statement presentation.
* Detailed-oriented, analytical, organized and self-motivated.
* Excellent oral and written communicator.
* Experience with Netsuite is nice to have.
* Experience with Workiva (or similar) is highly preferred.