Exciting opportunity for Data Quality Analyst in Finance to support the Enterprise Data Management team and will be responsible on the delivery of high-quality data to support good finance processes and decision-making.
You will act as the data stewardship analyst for the finance function during and post ERP migration program. By working with the various finance teams to understand existing business processes and the underlying metadata and lineage model, you will help Finance deliver a seamless transition to SAP for T&E, PTP, OTC, and RTR operations. You"ll use your data quality operations experience & technology to develop profile data content, define enterprise quality standards make recommendations on remediation paths, and partner with the data owner community to implement sustainable solutions that support adoption of SAP financial processes. You"ll partner with Data Governance and IT to root cause data quality causes of migration issues and deploy then monitor improved controls needed to support high quality business operations in production. You will ensure quality standards are well defined and effective monitoring established throughout the program with the use of scorecards, dashboards, and issue resolution tracking tools.
You will implement our clients financial data quality through the following:
* Partner with data governance team to profile current data and find opportunities for data rationalization & content standardization
* Define, implement, and monitor data quality rules necessary to prepare data for SAP migration
* Deliver change management services to enable adoption of SAP data quality rules, ensuring continuity of finance operations
* Drive data issue identification, root cause analysis, resolution planning, and execution with business and IT owners
* Support data migration through definition and management of UAT plans to ensure end state quality in SAP
* Provide quality assurance on any data governance & management services delivered by external consulting services
* Develop and maintain high quality data artifacts throughout the duration of the program (e.g. Data Dictionaries, Data Quality Master Rule Book, Data Lineage Model)
* Define, build and own future state data quality monitoring of SAP driven financial processes
* Establish yourself as the data quality partner to Finance post-SAP deployment, supporting ongoing management and enhancement of data model required to deliver and improve finance operations.
* 3+ years of business experience with financial operations and reporting processes
* Minimum 3 years of experience in data governance, data quality, or data management related practices
* Ability to engage and communicate at manager level and above to provide clear, concise explanations of data governance concepts, programs and initiatives
* Demonstrable experience in executing data mapping discovery exercises within complex, federated data and system architecture
* Experience translating business data needs into technical language and partnering with IT teams to ensure effective QA / UAT of solution delivery.
* Prior exposure to SOX and similar finance regulations
* Excellent project management skills; Able to state and execute against priorities. Work effectively within an agile environment, using tools like JIRA to prioritize and deliver data related services.
* Undergraduate degree in Statistics, Engineering, Computer Sciences, Finance, Accounting, or related field
* Implementation experience in building Data Profiling, Data Quality, Data Enrichment jobs, DQ Scorecards using tools such as Talend Studio, SAP BODS, SAP Information Steward
* Experience presenting DQ findings to IT, Business, and Operations Executives
* Experience with NetSuite and /or SAP Order to Cash, Record to Report, Purchase to Pay and Concur T&E data model.
* Experience with SalesForce data model.