We are looking for a Sales Operations Analyst for our client who has offices in San Jose, San Francisco and Plano, TX.
* Provide comprehensive sales operational support for an integration from a recent acquisition:
- Complete or oversee tasks relate to sales lead data entry and compensation tracking in Salesforce.com.
- Compare and analyze data and business processes between CRM systems.
* Partner with business process owners at all levels to process transactions in our Salesforce.com CRM
* Maintain frequent communication with business process owners to ensure changes, issues, or open items are resolved in a timely manner
* Identify opportunities for process optimization, process redesign, or development of new processes
* Support operational measurements (KPIs) by producing reports, as needed by the business
* Create key documentation - Requirements, Business Process Flows, Use Cases, and Test Scripts
* 4+ years of hands on salesforce.com
* Experience including representing Sales during a CPQ launch.
* 2 years project management experience
* Attention to detail and focus on quality
* Strong understanding of sales process is a must
* Must possess business acumen, strong analytical, troubleshooting, problem-solving, and project management skills
* Excellent customer interfacing, written and verbal communication skills
* Strong interpersonal skills