Exciting opportunity for a Financial Business Data Analyst (PTP, OTC, and RTR) to support the Enterprise Data Management team and will be responsible on the delivery of high-quality data to support good finance processes and decision-making.
You will act as the data stewardship analyst for the finance function during and post ERP migration program. By working with the various finance teams to understand existing business processes and the underlying metadata and lineage model, you will help Finance deliver a seamless transition to SAP for T&E, PTP, OTC, and RTR operations. You'll partner with Data Quality and IT to root cause data migration issues and deploy then monitor improved controls needed to support high quality business operations in production. You will ensure good change control is established and used throughout the program to rationalize, change, or add new data fields required to support migrated and new finance business processes.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
You will implement our clients financial data quality through the following:
* Coordinate with Finance team in PTP, OTC, and RTR business tracks
* Conduct business session to discover & document current state business process data model
* Support migration to and adoption of SAP business processes by mapping current data model to SAP data model
* Participate in business requirement sessions and document data migration and transformation business rules
* Deliver change management services to enable adoption of SAP data processes, ensuring continuity of finance operations
* Partner with data quality team to profile current data and find opportunities for data rationalization & quality improvement
* Use data quality analysis to recommend then drive transformation, simplification, and improved control of financial data model in SAP
* Partner with business to support data validation and system acceptance requirements
* Drive definition, adoption, and implementation of enterprise metadata & lineage standards for new SAP data model
* Document and review short term and long term master data and Governance needs based on Business feedback