We are looking for an Authentication Analyst to join a world-class PKI team. As the Authentication Analyst, you will be responsible for evaluating information submitted on applications for digital certificates and determining if they should be approved based on rigorous evaluation of the evidence collected.
* Daily monitoring of the certificate application queues.
* Following procedures to collect information in certificate applications.
* Working with internal teams and external parties to produce necessary evidence.
* Evaluating evidence to determine whether information is accurate.
* Using internal ticketing systems to track and document progress.
* Suggesting enhancements to verification procedures based on own or newly
The ideal Authentication Analyst is:
* meticulous, highly detail-oriented with capacity to follow instructions while keeping a
high level perspective,
* has good oral and written communications, judgment, analysis, and basic problem
* is proficient in the use of Excel, word processors, online ticketing system (e.g. JIRA).
* help desk or customer service background preferred
* has A+ certification, or other certifications that demonstrate understanding and proper
execution of procedures in regulated environments (banking, health care, etc.) preferred